- Discover the Perfect CPL Class for you
- Reserve Your Seat in Seconds
- Easy, Secure Registration
- Hand-Picked Instructors
Jul 202007/07/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $100 – FULL07/09/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $100 – FULL07/11/2020 – Hastings, Michigan – CPL CCW Class $9507/11/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $100 – FULL07/11/2020 – Howell, MI – Saturday – CPL CCW Class – $12507/12/2020 – Battle Creek, Michigan – Battle Creek CPL CCW Class $149 – FULL07/12/2020 – Jackson, Michigan – Jackson USCCA CPL CCW Class $13007/12/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $10007/14/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $100 – FULL07/16/2020 – Brownstown Charter Twp, Michigan – Downriver CPL Class – $100
- An application to renew a license to carry a concealed pistol may be submitted not more than six months before the expiration of the current license.
- A license to carry a concealed pistol issued on or after July 1, 2003, but before July 1, 2006, is valid for 5 years. A license to carry a concealed pistol issued or renewed on or after July 1, 2006, is valid until the applicant’s date of birth that falls not less than 4 years or more than 5 years after the license is effective.
- The effective date is the date the previous license expires or the date of approval of the renewal, whichever is later.
- An application is considered a renewal if the applicant has received a concealed pistol license under compliance of the training requirements set forth in the Act after July 1, 2001.
- A CPL license is renewed in the same manner as the original license (see CPL CCW Application Information). The cost for a renewal license is $115.
- Beginning January 1, 2007, an applicant who is applying for a renewal of a license is not required to have fingerprints taken again if the applicant’s fingerprints have been submitted to and maintained by the Department of State Police for on-going comparison with the automated fingerprint comparison system. The Department of State Police began storing applicant fingerprints on January 1, 2006. Therefore, an applicant is not exempt from this requirement unless the last time fingerprints were submitted was after January 1, 2006.
- For an individual licensed after July 1, 2001, and subsequently applying for a renewal:
- Pistol safety training course is not required
- Applicant shall present a statement signed by the applicant certifying that he/she has completed at least three (3) hours of review of the pistol safety training course and has at least 1 hour of firing range time in the 6 months immediately preceding the renewal application.